It is a healing technique that consists of puncture with fine needles into special points of the body.
The puncture stimulates these energy points producing a reaction that mobilizes the own energy of the person, achieving the cure of the disease.
It is an ancient technique that is part of traditional Chinese medicine. Today is already fully extended throughout the world, including Europe and the United States.
Acupuncture is amazing. It deals with all kinds of diseases, and happens through all the specialties of the medicine:
• In Pulmonology: bronchitis, asthma, pleurisy, respiratory insufficiency, etc.
• In Digestology: malabsorption, digestive disturbances (bloating and abdominal discomfort), abdominal pain, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux, duodenitis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel, diarrhea, constipation, hepatitis, gallbladder disorders, gallstones, etc.
• In Neurology: migraine, cephalalgia (headache), nerve atrophy, tremors, cerebrovascular accident (stroke).
• In Urology: urinary tract infections, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, urolithiasis (stones), orchiepididymitis, impotence, urinary incontinence (urine leakage), etc.
• In Gynecology: menstrual pain, menstrual abnormalities, ovarian cysts, uterine myomas, endometriosis, etc.
• In Obstetrics: infertility, threatened abortion, disorders during pregnancy, fetal malposition, etc.
• In Allergy: all type of allergies to any substance in any location (nasal, ocular, respiratory, skin, digestive, etc.).
• In Nephrology: nephritis, etc.
• In Traumatology: osteoarthritis, herniated discs, tendinitis, contractures, strains, sprains, etc.
• In Rheumatology: arthritis, muscle and bone disorders, etc.
• In Ophthalmology: conjunctivitis, uveitis, glaucoma, macular degeneration, optic nerve atrophy, complications of myopia, exophthalmos, etc.
• In Otolaryngology: Tinnitus, hearing loss, rhinitis, sinusitis, olfactory disturbances, laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, etc.
• In Cardiovascular: hypertension, heart insufficiency, ischemic heart disease, venous insufficiency, varicose veins, etc.
• In Pediatrics: Acupuncture works very well in children... allergies, asthma, bronchitis, digestive disorders, etc.
• In Endocrinology: obesity, hyper or hypo thyroidism, diabetes, etc.
• In Psychiatry: depression, anxiety, stress, mood disturbances, insomnia, etc..
• In Addiction: smoking, alcohol, etc.
• In Dermatology: eczema, allergies, itching, hair loss, ulcers, burns, residual pain, etc.
• In Hematology: anemia, aplastic, dyscrasias, etc.
• In Immunology: it improves the immune and defensive system, etc.
• Etc., etc.
This list is just an introduction with examples. There are many more diseases that are treated very well with acupuncture. Some really amazing.
In many cases a complete cure is achieved.
In addition to acupuncture, other techniques of traditional Chinese medicine are used: moxibustion, Chinese herbal therapy, Chinese dietotherapy, cupping therapy, tuina (acupressure), etc. As well as auriculotherapy, scalp acupuncture, electroacupuncture, medical acupuncture, zonal acupuncture (wrist – ankle), etc.
Professional Curriculum Vitae
Master of Acupuncture. University of Barcelona.
Medicine Doctor. University of Barcelona.
Family and Community Medicine. Specialist by MIR. Barcelona.
Degree of Public Health. National School of Public Health. Spain.
Family physician. Holder and work in the National System of Spain by competitive examination. At present, temporal on leave.
Training Degree of Acupuncture. College of Physicians of Barcelona. Council of Colleges of Physicians of Catalonia.
Acupuncture Center of himself. Currently.
Professor of the Master of Acupuncture at the University of Barcelona. Currently.
Professor of the Graduate of Acupuncture at the International University of Catalonia. Until 2014.
He teaches numerous national and international courses, sessions, seminars and lectures of acupuncture.
Director of the Master of Acupuncture at the University of Lleida. Until 2008.
President of the Scientific Society of Acupuncture of Catalonia and the Balearics (Academy of Medical Sciences and Health of Catalonia and the Balearics). Since its founding in 2004 until 2010.
President of the Acupuncturists, Homeopaths and Naturopaths of the College of Physicians of Lleida. Since its founding in 2001 until 2008.
Member of scientific committees, honorary committees, and speaker in various national and international meetings and conferences of acupuncture.
Member of editorial committees of international journals of acupuncture.
Canonge Brugulat, 5, 1 - 2 Maps
25003 Lleida Spain
25003 Lleida Spain
Phone: +34 973 26 55 99
Català Español English